The Rottie Mad Forum
Hello and a very big welcome to this wonderful forum, It's great to have you here with us. Please register.I'm sure you will enjoy the site and all it's fantastic news, advice, debates, games, general chat and much more. There is plenty to see and do and i look forward to reading your post's, having a chat, playing games and sharing pictures. Don't be shy, we are a very friendly bunch!
Here you can login, and if you are a guest please register, we are a friendly bunch, and would love to have you on site.
Hope you enjoy the site and find it helpful and fun

Kind Regards

Rottie Mad

P.S why don't you let us know how you found us by voting in our pole, here is the link-

http://rottie.heavenforum.org/notices-from-admin-and-to-admin-f40/how-did-you-find-us-t689.htm

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Rottie Mad Forum
Hello and a very big welcome to this wonderful forum, It's great to have you here with us. Please register.I'm sure you will enjoy the site and all it's fantastic news, advice, debates, games, general chat and much more. There is plenty to see and do and i look forward to reading your post's, having a chat, playing games and sharing pictures. Don't be shy, we are a very friendly bunch!
Here you can login, and if you are a guest please register, we are a friendly bunch, and would love to have you on site.
Hope you enjoy the site and find it helpful and fun

Kind Regards

Rottie Mad

P.S why don't you let us know how you found us by voting in our pole, here is the link-

http://rottie.heavenforum.org/notices-from-admin-and-to-admin-f40/how-did-you-find-us-t689.htm
The Rottie Mad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Have a good day Madders, you all take care
Rottie Mad is a great place to meet friends and share a common interest in the love of a wonderful breed
A Rottie mad welcome to Yvonne End BSL Sherwood, we hope you enjoy the site :)
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum!

+4
Rhona and Terry
Bubbles Bobbi
Milo's Mum
Pog
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Empty Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Pog

Admin
Admin

Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! HappyBirthdayHappy Birthday Smurf's Mum! 9383c82d5fd33cce2749895adfa66aeeHappy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Birthday_07_text
Many Happy returns Charley, hope it's a brilliant day for you xxx

2Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:02 am

Milo's Mum

Milo's Mum
Little Miss Chatterbox
Little Miss Chatterbox

Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Happybirthdaycharley

3Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:09 am

Bubbles Bobbi

Bubbles Bobbi
Experienced Member
Experienced  Member

Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Sisternu

4Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:57 am

Rhona and Terry

Rhona and Terry
True Madder
True Madder

:cyberhug congrats Have a fab fab day congrats
Lots of love me and Princess Tara x ohhhh and Ter x x x x x x x xx x x xx x x x x x x

5Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:37 pm

trudi

trudi
True Madder
True Madder

Happy birthday Charley xxxx happy birthday glass

6Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:07 pm

pollypocket

pollypocket
News Reporter
News Reporter

Hope you had a great day.

Polly

congrats

happy birthday

7Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:37 am

Thruppence

Thruppence
VIP Member
VIP Member

Happy Birthday :)

8Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Rhona and Terry

Rhona and Terry
True Madder
True Madder

Did U have a good one Charley and wot did u have x x x x x x x x x
I had a bottle of wine for u but forgot to put it in the post soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i drank it x and thought of u x cyber hug

9Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Smurf's Mum! Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:17 am

Smurfs Mum

Smurfs Mum
Site Owner
Site Owner

thanks everyone xxx

http://rottie.heavenforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum